LEARN ABOUT DISRUPTIVE DIGITAL INNOVATIONS
AND THE NEW USES THEY CREATE...
Screen4ALL Forum takes a future-oriented look at funding, producing, creating and distributing content in the film, television, communication and new media industries.
- FILM AND TV PRODUCTION: NEW ACTIVITIES AND PROFESSIONS IN THE DIGITAL INDUSTRY
- WHAT'S NEXT : 360° VR IMMERSION
- ULTRA HDay v3.0
...And this year, for the first time, the event will be a showcase for the 360° VR community, with the creation of the 360 FILM FESTIVAL!
Screen4All encourages both reflection and action by offering talks, workshops, demonstrations, and networking events, so that participants can develop their network in a friendly environment!
As a business platform, Screen4All helps participants develop their professional network and make their projects move forward.
The Forum's strength is that it lets talented professionals from a variety of backgrounds get together, and provides a platform for top individuals in their industry. Once again in 2016, the event will renew this commitment and offer a relaxed environment for visitors.
AN EVENT DEDICATED TO PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING
BUT ALSO A RELAXED ATMOSPHERE
Building on the experience acquired during the event's two previous editions, B-to-B networking will once again be at the heart of Screen4All 2016, with dedicated platforms and events…
- Daily networking lunches will enable 200 professionals to talk about the Forum's topics and develop business relationships in a friendly environment, from 12.30 pm to 2 pm.
- The 360 Film Festival and award ceremony will offer screenings showcasing the global industry's production and an evening event gathering producers and major players in VR and 360° webcontent (broadcasters, manufacturers, service providers).
- A pitching session for 360° VR projects, organized as a part of Screen4All Campus, will bring together 360° content producers, backers and distributors.
- A cocktail reception every night: Forum visitors are invited to develop their professional network during an informal gathering every night starting at 6 pm.
Other events on the Forum…
New screens, new experiences!
The 2016 training course is supported by the "Creative Europe" program, and was designed to provide essential insights on the funding, production and distribution of contents – documentaries and fiction – in a complex and connected digital environment!
Technological innovations and new patterns of consumption result in the emergence of new relationships between creators and consumers of audio-visual content. Screen4All Campus lets participants leverage these relationships to improve how they produce, distribute and sell their projects. For 5 days, Screen4All Campus takes a close look at 4K UHD filming, 360° virtual reality, new generations of drones, new funding avenues, OTT platforms, digital marketing… with talks featuring a dozen international professionals and hands-on workshops.
In this demonstration area, innovative companies come to present their latest technologies, tools and services for the television, film, communication, video gaming, advertising and entertainment industries. Some twenty exhibitors were present in the Village in 2015.